Central Coast Cook

Central Coast Cook
Morro Bay, CA

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Wish List Part 1


My Wishlist 4/18/12 (To Be Continued)


It seems like there might be some merit to this bucket list thing, so I thought, why not make one. I don't see it as being much different than a wish list, so perhaps that is what I will call it instead. So, these are some of the things I would like to see happen before I leave this world.


  1. I want to see my son graduate. He is 19 and still stuck dragging his feet halfway through 11th grade.
  2. My daughter to learn to stop stealing, and destroying things and her attitude change. For a 6 year old, it just isn't cute. She is proving to be quite willful.
  3. Get out of my mom's house and into a place of my own.
  4. To see my friends and family come to Christ and find healing from the pains in life.
  5. Touch everyone's life in a positive and significant way.
  6. I would love to see Bella’s dad make a real effort to be a Father instead of a cameo in her life, taking credit for creating her and enjoying the idea of being a dad without any of the work involved in raising her up.
  7. I would love to see my church family come together in unity, and our Pastor not have to run his health ragged working with us.
  8. I would like a cat with a temperament that Panthira possessed. She was a true therapy cat.
  9. I would love to go back to Plymouth, MA just one more time.
  10. I would love to go to Ireland, just once for a week.
  11. I would love to love my husband in a way so deeply that it would drown out the love I have had for others.
  12. I would love to learn to play the violin.
  13. I would love for the stress to ease and my stomach to stop attacking me.
  14. I would love to live somewhere breathtakingly beautiful.
  15. I would love to have more time to spend at the beach.
  16. I would love to get down to 150 obs.
  17. I would love to not have to take any medication for anything.
  18. I would love to have time for fun. I don't get to do fun anymore.
  19. I would love to be able to finish reading the Bible all the way through.
  20. I would like to learn about Bible Prophecy & Archaeology much more.
  21. I would love to finish my cross stitch projects.
  22. I would love to learn how to draw/paint really well.
  23. I would love to do more scrapbooking.
  24. I want to be a better mom.
  25. I would love to go to Israel before the Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment