Central Coast Cook

Central Coast Cook
Morro Bay, CA

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Obsessed About Organizing

I have been reading blogs lately. A lot of blogs. From food to crafts to organizing. I never knew there were so many. I have to say, I'm hooked and cooked on these organizing blogs. With the daily feeling that my life is out of control, I knew I needed to do something yet I just didn't know where to start. Some of these wonderful blogs have helped me get started.

So, today, I wanted to talk about some little steps that I am taking to organize my life. My bedroom was first, and it is still a work in progress, but it is too late for before pictures. I will have to take some after pictures at a later time. However, I did have the forethought to do before pictures with our guest bathroom. Even though it is a guest bathroom, 4 people share it. My 6-year old loves to play with toothpste and water and mess up this space often.

So far I am only working on the cabinets and drawers, because paint and decorations will have to come with the money. Here are my before pictures and once I am all done I will post the after pictures.



Under the sink

 
Bottom half of the cabinet

 
Top half of the cabinet

 
Drawer #1

 
 
 Drawer #2
 
 Well, it looks like I forgot to take a before picture of our medicine cabinet, but there will definately be an after picture. Look at all this disorganized stuff.
 
My daughter helped me purge the cabinets and shelves, except for one. We had several power outages while were doing this and we just plain ran out of time. Either way, I only have one more cabinet to finish. Hopefully I can get to it in the next week and complete my follow up post. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment