Central Coast Cook

Central Coast Cook
Morro Bay, CA

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Before & After Bathroom

I finally finished the bathroom cabinet re-organization. I am so excited! Now if I coould just afford some paint and figure out how to give the bathroom a makeover. One thing at a time right? Ok, so here are the new and improved cabinets. Tell me what you think?

Look, I have an empty drawer. I ran out of things to put in it. I am not sure if this is good or bad.



This drawer was full of empty toothpaste tubes after my daughter squirts toothpaste everywhere. The drawer was mostly garbage. I am so pleased with the new drawer.

 
I think maybe this cabinet still needs some work. I am still happy with the way it turned out.


This top cabinet was a nightmare. What a purging job it turned out to be. I think I am most pleased by the difference in this cabinet.


 I was always afraid to touch anything under the sink. My husband keeps his stuff under there because it was safest from my daughter, but now I wonder if we shouldn't move it to the cabinet. Anyway, here it is for right now. He loves it.

 
I actually didn't have a before picture for the medicine cabinet, but here is the after picture.
 
 

Ok, what do you think? Do you have any suggestions for me? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment