Central Coast Cook

Central Coast Cook
Morro Bay, CA

Monday, December 17, 2012

DIY Tin Gifts





Christmas is tight this year. Tighter than usual and I still have six kids to buy for. They aren't all mine, but they are immediate family. So, I was looking for some unique craft ideas to make their smaller present more personal. I was able to get a few cookie tins and almond containers for free that would have otherwise have been tossed in the trash. I finally started working on them last night.
 

I decided that I had so many scrapbooking supplies that I needed to put them to use. So after pulling some select items from my drawers I got to work. Here is how they look before I put the pictures on them. I am pretty proud of them.



 
 

 


 















 




 Well, what do you think? I am pretty happy with them for my first time. I think the kids will love them, especially when they find all the small wrapped items inside.

Hilary Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment