Central Coast Cook

Central Coast Cook
Morro Bay, CA

Friday, April 13, 2012

Rain

It's raining tonight. I love the rain, but then I always have. Everything feels cleaner when it rains. I always felt like the rain was washing me clean from the inside out. I would have to liken the rain to God's tears, shed over a dying world. His tears and His blood has cleansed me from sin so deep I couldn't find my way out. The rain doesn't bring me down, instead it makes me calm, I can sleep better and there is the feeling that someone out there understands me.

I used to feel depressed, the rain hiding my tears, but now things are different. I have joy for the first time in years. Life is worth looking forward to. I have a new extended famiy who support and love me no matter what. There is a safety with them I haven't experienced before. No matter what I share, they love me through the healing processes. It is a wonderful thing to have others help shoulder the load. I find such joy in helping others in the same way, though I guess I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment